Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 3)

Although I agree with the proposal as stated, I feel very strongly
(partly out of empathy from previous situations where I've been
outnumbered on issues) that if he wants equal, unbiased space, he
should get it.

At the very least, we can remove a number of the proposal variants
that have no champions.

Perhaps Moon and I can draft a balanced proposal expressing both
points of view, but I doubt it can be done before this meeting.
And I agree with him that it's not a good idea to push on this
complicated issue at this late date if we aren't very close to
agreement on the presentation.