Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 8)

I support KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE:ANY as expressed in
version 8.

I do have the following (non-preemptive) comments about things
that I'd like to see fixed, but I wouldn't hold up the proposal
over:

 * In KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 8), I would change:
   ((-keyword- -var-)) to ((-keyword- -var-) ...)
   to make it clear that a default value is not being omitted.
   Better safe than sorry.

 * The spelling of "aesthetic" needs to be regularlized. Sometimes
   you omit the leading "a", which I know is your preference, but
   sometimes you let my spelling slip through. Genera's spell
   program says it has a leading "a", by the way.