[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: labrea!Fahlman%C.CS.CMU.EDU@labrea.stanford.edu
- Subject: cleanup status
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 88 21:59:58 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: "Scott E. Fahlman"'s message of Wed, 6 Jan 1988 21:04 EST <FAHLMAN.12364568696.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
re: Well, maybe there is some middle ground between chaos and living with
CLtL, as is, for two or three more galactic rotations. If those are the
only two choices, I'll take chaos.
Hmmm, there's one viewpoint that says "Lots of CLtL *is* chaos". In fact,
isn't that why this committee exists in the first place? to "clean up"
-- JonL --