Re: Issue: DECLARATION-SCOPE

In order for this proposal to go out in the mailing to X3J13 committee members,
we will need a version of the proposal that reflects, either in the cost/benefit
analysis, or in the discussion, the topics mentioned in the mail so far.

If you want to separate out the issues of type declarations into a separate
proposal, then this proposal is misnamed, it probably should be
DECLARE-SPECIAL-SCOPE and you need another one that is DECLARE-TYPE-SCOPE.

Personally, I think we are close enough to attempt a comprehensive set of rules
for DECLARATION-SCOPE and that you should go for it; there's not that much time.