[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: DISASSEMBLE-SIDE-EFFECT (version 2)
- To: pierson@mist.ARPA
- Subject: Re: Issue: DISASSEMBLE-SIDE-EFFECT (version 2)
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Jan 88 20:03 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Dan L. Pierson <pierson@mist.ARPA>'s message of Wed, 30 Dec 87 19:26:32 EST
I think we can ship a version 3 that has the [] remarks removed. Probably we
want to add to the Discussion section.
What do folks think about a paragraph like:
DISASSEMBLE is an environment feature; some question has been raised as to the
place and force of environment features in the standard. However, this proposal
stands if DISASSEMBLE is part of the standard language.