[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: LAST-N (Version 1)
- To: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: LAST-N (Version 1)
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Jan 88 20:44 PST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Fri, 4 Dec 87 16:49 EST
For the record, I'm opposed to this proposal. Its a random addition that I can't
imagine using more than once every 2 years.
Implementationally it turns a simple primitive LAST into a complex one. Of
course you can optimize it, but that makes the implementation even more complex.