[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New issue: FLET-DECLARATIONS
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: New issue: FLET-DECLARATIONS
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Jan 88 20:17 PST
- Cc: Cl-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, Hornig@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Fri, 1 Jan 88 15:45 EST
I think this issue would be ready to mail out with just a few changes:
a) I think it is independent of whether DECLARE-MACROS passes. Certainly if
DECLARE-MACROS doesn't pass, it is even more important, but as written it seems
like it more intertwined.
B) It should probably reference DECLARATION-SCOPE.
c) That at least one CL implementation does this is probably support (in Current
I support this proposal.