New version of FUNCTION-TYPE-REST-LIST-ELEMENT proposal

I think we should go with USE-ACTUAL-ARGUMENT-TYPE as the sole proposed
option.  Earlier I argued against this, but as I said in a previous
message, I found Moon's arguments on this issue to be persuasive: we can
consider the types specified in the FUNCTION specifier to be the types
of the arguments rather than the types of the parameters as seen on the
receiving end.  In fact, given this shift in viewpoint, I no longer
consider this option to be ugly.  I'd change the comment in the
aesthetics section from "Ugly." to "Some may consider this ugly." and
point out the alternative way of looking at this.

-- Scott