Re: New version of FUNCTION-TYPE-REST-LIST-ELEMENT proposal

As I'm not on the cl-cleanup mailing list, I think I may have missed out
on some of the discussion relating to FUNCTION declaration semantics.
If there is now a concensus that FUNCTION declarations describe calls to
the function and not the function itself, I agree that the
USE-ACTUAL-ARGUMENT-TYPE option is not really as "ugly" as it would be
otherwise, and it's certainly simpler than the alternative.

Perhaps someone who is actually on the cleanup committee should "adopt"
this proposal at this point, and do whatever needs to be done to it to
get it to the point where you all think it's ready to be voted on?  I
volunteered to write it up, not make it into a life-long crusade....

-Sandra
-------