New, improved FUNCTION-TYPE-KEY-NAME proposal (version 2)

I also am mostly happy with version 2 of FUNCTION-TYPE-KEY-NAME:SPECIFY-KEYWORD,
though I'd like to see it address Moon's concern about specifying clearly whether
the declared keyword list is exhaustive.

By the way, on a related point, if I specify FOO as:
 (FUNCTION FOO (&KEY (:A INTEGER) (:B INTEGER) &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS))
is it safe to assume that other keys are really ignored. Does this
mean I have done:
 (DEFUN FOO (&KEY A B &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS) ...)
in which case the other keys are literally discarded, or might I have done:
 (DEFUN FOO (&REST Z &KEY A B &ALLOW-OTHER-KEYS) ...)
in which case the other keys might not really be getting ignored.
Some clarification on this point might also be useful.