Re: Issue: DISASSEMBLE-SIDE-EFFECT (version 2)

    Date: 14 Jan 88 20:03 PST
    From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM

    I think we can ship a version 3 that has the [[]] remarks removed. Probably we
    want to  add to the Discussion section.

    What do folks think about a paragraph like:

    DISASSEMBLE is an environment feature; some question has been raised as to the
    place and force of environment features in the standard. However, this proposal
    stands if DISASSEMBLE is part of the standard language.

All fine with me.