two minor comments: DISASSEMBLE-SIDE-EFFECT & DRIBBLE-TECHNIQUE

Before I send more mail, let me state that I have not been following
the cleanup subcommittee mail, so I may be repeating previous arguments.
I'm not on the cl-cleanup mailing list, either, btw.

The comment about what VAX LISP does for DISASSEMBLE-SIDE-EFFECT is
incorrect; we don't modify the function cell of the symbol if the
function is interpreted.  I think we changed the behavior when the
mail about this issue first came up, which was several years ago.

DRIBBLE-TECHNIQUE: For a while the way we implemented DRIBBLE made it
impossible to have nested DRIBBLEs.  We fixed this problem many years
ago, but at the time a suggested error message was:

   No double dribbling allowed.

			---Walter
------