Volunteering

Folks:

Could you tell me what is involved with the preparation of "issue writeups" for the issues still under consideration by the cleanup committee ?  If the task
is mainly summarizing past correspondence on a particular issue, and putting
the information in the format I have seen distributed in the past, I would
like to volunteer to help.

I'm not what I would consider a "lisp weenie," although I have used the language
for several years, and currently use it for applied AI work here at SRI.  If
you feel preparing issue writeups is within my capabilities, and my description
of the task is basically correct, feel free to send me the cogent
correspondence on an "open" issue (your choice) and I'll get started.

				- Jeff Rininger
				  SRI International