[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: LET-TOP-LEVEL (version 1)
- To: Pavel.email@example.com
- Subject: Issue: LET-TOP-LEVEL (version 1)
- From: Jon L White <edsel!jonl@labrea.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 88 12:56:40 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Pavel.pa@Xerox.COM's message of Fri, 4 Mar 88 10:52:27 PST <880304-105241-8203@Xerox>
You were in the "TO:" line of my reply to Moon because he was commenting
on some distinction you were making between MACROLET and DEFMACRO. The
issue led into the problems of a compiler treating forms like DEFMACRO
"specially" at toplevel.
I took it for granted that we all prefer to have the restriction on
defmacro expansion functions removed.
-- JonL --