[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SPECIAL-VARIABLE-TEST (Version 1)
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: SPECIAL-VARIABLE-TEST (Version 1)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 88 16:26 EST
- Cc: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <19880307205356.5.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 88 15:53 EST
From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Huh? I was proposing that the second argument to SPECIAL-VARIABLE-P
would be NIL and the caller would have to do his own declaration parsing.
Thus (OR (SPECIAL-VARIABLE-P var NIL) (MEMBER var parsed-special-dcls)).
Oh, I see. This is fine.