[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: EVAL-OTHER (Version 1)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Issue: EVAL-OTHER (Version 1)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 88 16:25 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <880307155717.4.KMP@RIO-DE-JANEIRO.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I favor EVAL-OTHER:SELF-EVALUATE.
Under rationale, the sentence beginning "By choosing not to make a
change from things being useful to things being useful" is probably
a typographical error.
I remember this issue being discussed only a few months ago on either
Common-Lisp or CL-Cleanup. I think somebody had some reasons to oppose
this proposal, but I don't remember finding them convincing. Sorry I
don't remember any of the details, I mention it because perhaps this
will stimulate someone else's memory.