Issue: EVAL-OTHER (Version 1)

    I favor EVAL-OTHER:SELF-EVALUATE. -- Moon

Me too.  I don't remember any useful discussion of this recently, but I
do remember the original design discussions.  It was proposed that
everything but lists and symbols evaluate to themselves, but at the time
(this was quite early in the process) some people felt that this might
close out interesting parts of the design space that might turn out to
be useful for something.  This hasn't happened, and I think it would be
reasonable to close this door now.  Some users do find it confusing that
you have to quote vectors but not strings.

-- Scott