Re: Issue: WITH-OPEN-STRING-APPEND-STYLE (Version 2)

Two nits:

Aesthetics:

This is a bit silly, but I'm wondering if you are reconstructing QUUX's quote
accurately. The quote I can find (from format-colon-uparrow-scope), is
``Absolutely none.  We're talking about FORMAT here.'' -- Guy L. Steele Jr. In
any case, the proposal is to change WITH-OPEN-STRING, not FORMAT. I'd be happier
if it said that this was a minor improvement to the aesthetics of the language
because it made it more consistent.

Proposal format:

The preferred format is to use "Cost to Users" and "Cost to Implementors" rather
than "Adoption Cost" and "Implementation Cost" because people were confused by
them.

Thanks,

Larry