Cleanup issues -- OK to mail out?

Due to a combination of circumstances, I've been unable to work on cleanup
activities. The committee has proceeded admirably, but I've been behind in
summarizing. Since we're behind, we can have some discussion and
information-exchange at the meeting on the issues that have been worked through
so-far. I will bring some hardcopy of these issues to the meeting.

I think to make progress I should bring along the "last summary" of the open
issues and we can have a more free-form discussion at the meeting.

OK? Objections?