Issue: ARRAY-TYPE-ELEMENT-TYPE-SEMANTICS (Version 3)

    Date: Fri, 10 Jun 88 02:21:54 PDT
    From: Jon L White <edsel!jonl@labrea.stanford.edu>
    To:   Moon@Stony-Brook.SCRC.Symbolics.COM

    I intend to put some more work in on this proposal later today (Friday)
    which will, among other things, incorporate some of your suggestion; but
    others of your comments I'm not sure what to do with.

I have no record of any such proposal going out. I was going to try to
bring myself up to date on this discussion but I'm going to put it off
until I have an up-to-date copy of the proposal.