Re: ISSUE: DEFSTRUCT-REDEFINITION

Portable programs should not dynamically redefine structures.

Programming environments are allowed, encouraged, etc. to allow such
redefinition, perhaps with warning messages. It is beyond the scope of the
language standard to define those interactions, except to note that they are not
portable.
I don't think it is a cop-out. I certainly don't want an error to be signalled.
I'm lacking a good terminology for describing the "is an error" situation that I
think this should be.