Re: Issue: EXIT-EXTENT (Version 1)

I think this is a valuable generalization of the issue raised in
UNWIND-PROTECT-NON-LOCAL-EXIT.

My problem with this writeup is that it does not mention the numerous points for
the alternative proposal (which would extend the dynamic extent of an exit until
the exit was actually abandoned) from the  discussion of
UNWIND-PROTECT-NON-LOCAL-EXIT. Since UNWIND-PROTECT-NON-LOCAL-EXIT was never
distributed, I think we at least need to acknowledge that there is an issue and
no small difference of opinion.