Committee meeting

Given the time pressure, I would like to start early Monday and go until the
Editorial committee meeting starts. We have to come to some agreement on the
issues we can't resolve in the mail, else drop them.

Since January is supposed to be the final cleanup report for all current issues
(except those that arise due to CLOS, Editorial or other committee reports), I
hope that those of you who can participate will.

I imagine that those who are travelling should plan to do so on Sunday so that
we can start first thing Monday morning.