Re: Issue: LOAD-TIME-EVAL (Version 5)

    Date: Sat, 17 Sep 88 19:21 EDT
    From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

    The CL-Compiler committee has been actively discussing this, so I think
    we can safely ignore it for the time being.

    If they fail to reach closure and submit something to X3J13 in a timely
    fashion, I will take care of reviving it here.

Given the current X3J13 schedule, what does timely mean?  Is there
reason to believe the compiler committee will arrive in Washington with
a detailed proposal that they want the full committee to vote on?  If
not, the cleanup committee should probably generate its own proposal
now.
-------