Re: Issue: HASH-TABLE-KEY-MODIFICATION (Version 1)

My immediate reaction to your message was that it was a hasty disqualification
of an otherwise valid issue for the cleanup committee to address.

Certainly the issue needs to be addressed. If Kathy things it is reasonable to
do so within the scope of the editorial board, I'm happy to allow it to be
addressed there.

However, it does seem like an issue that can be well-specified without resorting
to a discussion of copying garbage collectors and collision chains in the
specification.