Re: Issue: CLOSED-STREAM-OPERATIONS (Version 1)

Are we agreed that functions that take streams and coerce them to pathnames are
required to take closed streams and recall the pathname to which the stream was
originally attached? E.g.,  does

(with-open-file (x name)
    (pathname x))

return the 'same' value as

(pathname (with-open-file (x name) x))

?

I think to sort this out further, we need a complete list of functions that
accept streams, and a blow-by-blow on whether closed streams are OK or not.

I think we also need a separate CLOSE-CONSTRUCTED-STREAM issue which outlines
the operations of CLOSE on constructed streams. I have no problems accepting
Moon's preferences.