Issue: TYPE-OF-UNDERCONSTRAINED

This is in response to mail under COERCE-FROM-TYPE and TYPE-OF. I would prefer
to constrain TYPE-OF to be at least as specific as (CLASS-NAME (CLASS-OF x)).

I'm less sure what to do about instances of unnamed classes; the Medley way
would be to return the class itself for an otherwise nameless class.

This would disallow what is otherwise "legal" now: namely to have TYPE-OF return
T for everything but structure instances.

I think it probably is reasonable also to constrain TYPE-OF to be something that
SUBTYPEP can deal with. (cf SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE).

If I don't here any objections, I'll try to write this up when I get back that
far in the alphabet.

Meanwhile, I'll make a pass on COERCE-INCOMPLETE.