[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER (Version 2)
- To: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Subject: Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER (Version 2)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 88 20:54 EDT
- Cc: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM, CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <8809270021.AA02450@bhopal>
- Line-fold: No
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 88 17:21:20 PDT
From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
re: Current Practice:
. . .
Symbolics Genera currently has exactly the set of symbols on it which is
prescribed by CLtL.
Lucid has exactly such set in the Lisp package. In fact, several iterations
between Dan Weinreb, Penny (last name?),
and myself were required during
the summer of 1986 to get it right.
Agreed. If I recall what I heard about this, the problem is that it's difficult
to extract from CLtL the set of symbols that are specified to be in the Lisp
package, since a few of them are not in the index.