Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER (Version 2)

    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 88 17:21:20 PDT
    From: Jon L White <jonl@lucid.com>

    re: Current Practice:
	. . .
	Symbolics Genera currently has exactly the set of symbols on it which is
	prescribed by CLtL.

    Lucid has exactly such set in the Lisp package.  In fact, several iterations
    between Dan Weinreb, Penny (last name?),

Parkinson.

					     and myself were required during
    the summer of 1986 to get it right.

Agreed.  If I recall what I heard about this, the problem is that it's difficult
to extract from CLtL the set of symbols that are specified to be in the Lisp
package, since a few of them are not in the index.