Issue: IN-PACKAGE-FUNCTIONALITY (Version 1)

I approve IN-PACKAGE-FUNCTIONALITY:SELECT-ONLY even though I rarely
favor incompatible changes.  As JonL pointed out in a recent message,
the fact that Common Lisp encourages users to replicate their package
definitions in several places (several calls to IN-PACKAGE) leads to
errors that are difficult to diagnose and correct.

Even if DEFPACKAGE is not adopted, I still favor
IN-PACKAGE-FUNCTIONALITY:SELECT-ONLY, in spite of the proposal's
claim to depend on DEFPACKAGE; MAKE-PACKAGE could be used instead.