Issue: MAKE-PACKAGE-USE-DEFAULT (version 1)

This is a good issue to address, but I can't figure
out what you're actually proposing.  The single paragraph
under "proposal" says only that the default for the :use argument
to MAKE-PACKAGE should be implementation-dependent, but the
rest of the message acts as if you had proposed something much
more concrete.  I don't see how any implementation could be
said not to implement such a proposal!

Had you intended to propose something specific about the value of
(package-use-list "USER")?  Had you intended to propose something
specific about the default for the :use argument to MAKE-PACKAGE?  Had
you intended to propose that these must be equal?