issue PACKAGE-CLUTTER

I generally like this proposal.  At the meeting I mentioned that I
thought the property lists were also a problem and Larry mentioned
that some extremely complicated-sounding wording to deal with the
problem could be added to the proposal.  Actually, I would be happy
with a simple statement that the implementation must not use any
keywords or external symbols in the Lisp package as indicators on the
property list of any symbol.  I don't care if the system puts things
on property lists behind my back, as long as it doesn't use indicators
that I might accidentally want to use myself.

-Sandra
-------