Re: issue HASH-TABLE-PRINTED-REPRESENTATION

I like KMP's idea too.  In fact, if KMP's extension to #S were passed, I
would be happy to shelve the #H proposal.  I want hash tables to have a
READable printed representation, but I don't want to squander the remaining
# macro dispatch characters on obscure bits of syntax.  People will want to
type in arrrays as constants (with #A) much more frequently than hash
tables, so #A is needed but #H is diposable.

-- Dave