Issue: STREAM-ACCESS (Version 1)

My notes from Fairfax meeting...

Cleanup meeting:

 Thought to be ready for vote.

X3J13 meeting:

 RWK: Don't like all the -P functions for the new types.

 Someone said he wanted us to mention (which we apparently forgot)
 that these types are subtypes of STREAM.

 There were some people who wanted only the -P functions and not
 the types.

 A straw poll was taken to see if people wanted TYPES & -P FNS,
 just TYPES, or just -P FNS. Alas, I didn't record the outcome
 of this vote, though there were definitely people in all three
 camps. I think we said we'd put all three options on the letter
 ballot.