Re: Issue: TAGBODY-CONTENTS

I strongly disagree with the version 4 change to allow duplicate
tags as long as there is no GO to them.  If one really wants to be
able to use NIL as a statement because of the way many people write
macros, then let's change the proposal to treat NIL as a statement,
and not as a tag.  And the rationale about using symbols as dividers
in code sounds pretty weak to me--that what comments are for.

I never saw version 3 of the proposal, but it sounds more like what
I'd find reasonable, judging by the change history.

			---Walter