Issue names

I've been filing messages about SETF-PLACES under SETF-FUNCTION-VS-MACRO
and issue HASH-TABLE-STABIITY under HASH-TABLE-KEY-MODIFICATION because I
haven't been convinced that they are really different issues.

(Along the same lines I should have kept EXIT-EXTENT under
UNWIND-PROTECT-NON-LOCAL-EXIT, but I didn't see the trend then....)

We must reach some closure, lest none of the proposals pass. At this point,
we're better off with several proposals than none.