Issue: HASH-TABLE-KEY-MODIFICATION (and HASH-TABLE-STABILITY)

I believe we have reached convergence on HASH-TABLE-STABILITY.  There is
nothing wrong with it as it stands, and it should be released.  It has
already received extensive positive review within Lucid; and has received
some very positive review outside.  At worst, moon's comment must be
viewed as negative, but non-productive.

Since HASH-TABLE-STABILITY incorporates everything that
HASH-TABLE-KEY-MODIFICATION said -- it is an upward-compatible extension
of what it was trying to say -- then either the latter should be withdrawn,
or submitted as a closely linked issue, just in the former fails.

-- JonL --