Re: Issue: HASH-TABLE-KEY-MODIFICATION (and HASH-TABLE-STABILITY)

If it is true that this issue "has already received extensive positive
review within Lucid; and has received some very positive review outside", I
have not seen those reviews.

I did see a piece of a message from Jeff Dalton included in your response
to him, but I'm missing his original message. I presume that they were not
mailed to cl-cleanup.

The only review I have is Moon's, which is fairly critical.

Against my judgement, I will release this version.