Re: Issue: SETF-MULTIPLE-STORE-VARIABLES (Version 1)

David says,  ``ASSERT ... properly only allow[s] single values.''

Why do you think so?  I assume that you disagree with my reasoning in
response to GSB:

``In the case of ASSERT it is NOT a list of individual values, but of
individual PLACES.  Sure they can be individually changed by the user.  But
doesn't that user specify an expression whose value will be stored?  Can't
that expression return multiple values?''

Where do we disagree?

	Pavel