Date: 12 Dec 88 10:08 PST
 From: masinter.pa
Subject: Re: discussion of Moon's comments re: ELIMINATE-FORCED-CONSING
To: trwrb!smpvax1!jrg@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
cc: cl-cleanup@sail.stanford.edu

Joe:

On 6 Sept 88 you said, in response to a critique from Moon. "I'll submit a
modified proposal for discussion."

There were some subsequent comments on the cl-cleanup mailing list, and
we've not heard back from you. The January 1989 meeting is fast
approaching; we don't have a new writeup on this issue to mail out in
advance; if we don't hear from you, we will not have a new version to bring
there either.

Please reply if you get this note (to cl-cleanup@sail.stanford.edu), about
your plans with respect to this issue.

     ----- End Forwarded Messages -----