Re: Ballot

> The ballot incorrectly listed only one of three alternatives:
>
> STREAM-ACCESS:ADD-TYPES-PREDICATES-ACCESSORS
> STREAM-ACCESS:ADD-TYPES-ACCESSORS
> STREAM-ACCESS:ADD-PREDICATES-ACCESSORS
>
> Do you prefer the marked
>
> Y	| STREAM-ACCESS:ADD-TYPES-PREDICATES-ACCESSORS

After reading the proposal again, I favor all of the proposals.
I will guess that the types are not useful for performance purposes,
and based on this, I prefer STREAM-ACCESS:ADD-PREDICATES-ACCESSORS,
but do not really oppose any of the proposals.  I somewhat favor
having predicates even when the types exist, because the predicates
are usable with FUNCALL, APPLY, etc..