Re: issue PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 9)

    Date: 16 Mar 89 08:27 PST
    From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM

    Does anyone at least have a record of the amendments that were proposed at
    the last meeting. In lieu of a new version, we are probably obligated to
    put version 9, as amended, on the table.

Maybe I shouldn't take this attitude, but I will anyway.  I have brief
notes on the amendments that were proposed, but since I think all of them
were wrongheaded and braindamaged, I'm not going to help anyone remember
them.  Only one of the amendments was actually voted on, so we're certainly
free to forget the other two.