new versions of proposals

Coming up shortly (at long last) will be the revised versions of the
eval-when and defining macro proposals.  I apologize for taking so long;
the machine I was editing them on died a horrible death Friday afternoon
and is still in pieces, sigh.  Anyway, I have tried to clean up the
language and resolve some ambiguities that had previously gone
unnoticed.

So far I have received comments only from Walter about the third
proposal (about allowing defining macros in other than top-level
locations).  Does this mean everybody else is perfectly happy with it as
it stands?

-Sandra
-------