issue SAFE-CODE, version 1

I agree with SAFE-CODE:SAFETY-3.

I disagree with the usage (in the examples) of "unsafe code" to mean
"all code where the OPTIMIZE quality of SAFETY is not 3."  I believe
that "unsafe code" should mean code that is actually unsafe, not code
that an implementation is permitted to treat as unsafe if it wishes.  I
believe there should be no portable way to write unsafe code.  This is
only a matter of wording.  If we need a shorter term for "all code where
the OPTIMIZE quality of SAFETY is not 3" I would suggest "potentially
unsafe code."