comments on issues

Dave Moon has given us some excellent comments on our pending issues.
At this point, it seems like most of the writeups are going to need
one more round of tweaks before the meeting.  I propose to start doing
the revisions around the middle of next week.  So, if any of you have
anything more to say, please do so by next Tuesday (the 21st).

In other news, I've heard from Jan that the agenda for the meeting has
been reshuffled, and we are now scheduled to go on Thursday morning
right after the editorial committee report.

-Sandra
-------