Re: issue COMPILED-FUNCTION-REQUIREMENTS, version 4

> I have no objection to the proposed specification of what the COMPILE
> and COMPILE-FILE functions do, but it should be decoupled from the
> COMPILED-FUNCTION type and discussed under the rubric of those two
> functions.

I was envisioning that this material would end up in section 4.2 of
the standard, in the subsection that presents our simple model of what
a compiler does.  If proposal TIGHTEN passes, the definition of the
COMPILED-FUNCTION type in section 2.2 would contain a reference to it.

I don't have any any objection to restoring the FLUSH proposal.

-Sandra
-------