Re: issue COMPILE-FILE-HANDLING-OF-TOP-LEVEL-FORMS, version 7

> Date: Thu, 29 Dec 88  19:52:57 CST
> From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
>
> Since I've been working on compiler updates for supporting CLOS, let me
> take a stab at this:

This all looks reasonable to me.  One thing that concerns me is that
the definition of these macros in the CLOS spec includes a lot of
verbiage about errors being signalled, and it is not clear to me
whether these are supposed to be happen at compile time or run time.
(My guess is that most of them are supposed to happen at run time.)

-Sandra
-------