Re: issue COMPILE-FILE-HANDLING-OF-TOP-LEVEL-FORMS, version 7

Of course - unless eval-when (compile) is a default for the way that
(defstruct foo bar baz) is compiled, a call to foo-bar as part of a
macro expansion will fail.  I guess I misread the original message -
missed the point questioning whether declaring a function INLINE necessarily
means that the function definition is visible to the compiler for evaluation.
If that is what was intended, it wasn't clear to me.