Issue DEFINING-MACROS-NON-TOP-LEVEL, v5

Regarding the definition of top-level, a case can be made for macrolet not
pushing you from top-level to non-top-level.  The argument is that you can take
a macrolet form, process the body to the extent of macroexpanding everything,
throw away the macrolet, and then process the body as a top-level progn.  When
we (at IIM) worked out what our compiler's notion of top-level was going to be,
my boss argued us into implementing it this way.  In general it turns out to be
a useful way to do things.

kab
-------