Issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS

The issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS mentions a proposal before cleanup to
add optional environment arguments to MACRO-FUNCTION and GET-SETF-METHOD.  Does
anyone happen to know the status of that proposal, and did it mention any other
functions that needed environment arguments?  BTW, I'd like to try to avoid
letting SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS die of neglect.  I think something like
what it proposes is pretty important.  I believe Sandra said (in one of her
status messages) that Eric Benson was going to do a new writeup.  Sandra, have
you heard anything from him?  Do you have an address for him so I can poke
him?  Is he an X3J13 member?

kab
-------