[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: IIM@ECLA.USC.EDU
- Subject: Issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 89 02:20:55 PST
- Cc: cl-compiler@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Kim A. Barrett's message of Sat 31 Dec 88 19:33:20-PST <12458956724.23.IIM@ECLA.USC.EDU>
Eric Benson reads the CL-Cleanup mails, and ocasionally participates
in its discussions. His address is email@example.com, but he's on vacation
I think one can assume that MACRO-FUNCTION and GET-SETF-METHOD will
neeed &environment arguments. The issue for GET-SETF-METHOD was
"passed" in June 1987.
I fear that we have let MACRO-FUNCTION drop on the floor. Larry's
"Issue Status" for the Ft. Collins meeting (Nov 1987) says that
it "need[s a] volunteer" to write it up. I don't recall seeing a
subsequent proposal. It ought to be trivial.
For the record, Lucid's implementation of MACRO-FUNCTION has an
optional second argument for the &environment.
-- JonL --